22 Mile Race OPEN to Prone, SUP and Foil. Race Date: July 24, 2022
Important Athlete Updates:
- View 2022 race results
- DotVisionMotion athlete tracker
- 2022 START LIST
- FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – 22 MILE
- FINAL INSTRUCTIONS – 8 MILE FOIL RACE
22 Miles race on Oahu coastline. A challenging deep-water course that will have athletes navigating some challenging surf and tides through Makapu’u point, Alan Davis beach, and China Walls before linking to classic downwind run outside Maunalua Bay at Koko head through Diamond Head. The final stretch in deep water as you pass Waikiki and head to Sand Island.
- WHO Open to Solo and Teams for Prone, SUP. Foil, OC1, OC2, and Surfksi.
- WHAT 22 Mile Blue water downwind race on the coast of O’ahu
- WHERE Race starts at Makai Pier and finishes at Sand Island Northwest Boat Ramp.
- WHEN July 24th 9 am start
- WHY To get back on the water and celebrate paddling in 2022! 22 miles in 2022. #AreyouReady
Solo athletes will not be required to race with an escort boat. Escort boat optional for solo athletes. Solo entries can use jetski for support and escorting on the course. All Solo Athletes under age 18 will be required to have an escort boat. No athletes under 12 will be permitted to regsiter. Team entries will be required to have an escort boat.
Age groups for PRONE and SUP for both UL and Stock and both Male and Female categories. OC1, OC2 and Surfski categories will be defined from final entries.
Teams will be either Male, Mixed, Female with both 2-3 person teams offered.
FOIL will be Male and Female open for both solo and relays.
Price Increase will take place May 1st. We urge you to sign up early if you are considering racing. Limited entries and gear needs to be ordered earlier due to current supply chain challenges. Please reach out with any questions at email@example.com