2023 M2O Virtual Edition V.4 of the Molokai 2 O’ahu Paddleboard World Championships – August 6, 2023
- Open to all paddlers: Anywhere, Anytime, Anything
- Registration is closed (as of 7/25/23)
2023 Virtual Event Info (Updated 7/31/23)
Thank you for being a part of the 2023 M2O Virtual Edition presented by Spartan. The official live window of the event starts Friday, August 4th at 6am Pacific Time (PT) and concludes Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59pm Pacific Time (PT).
Share your Virtual M2O journey by tagging @molokai2oahu on social media and telling us where you are paddling. #AnythingGoes #ChannelAloha
Please note that this is a virtual 16-mile event. There are no race numbers or race jerseys. Take safety into account and find a fun, fast, and safe paddle. The main goal is come together globally and celebrate getting on the water.
SUBMIT ATHLETE STORIES, PHOTOS AND VIDEO
We want to hear more about your paddle. During the live window we will be posting and sharing athlete stories. Use this Dropbox link send us photos or videos that you capture throughout your paddle.
For video, use the following prompts:
– Name and location.
– A few words about your training, experience or anything else you would like to share!
– Your race time and how you completed the 16 miles.
Videos can be shot on a GoPro, iPhone, Android – whatever you have! Please shoot landscape.
Results can be uploaded via the M2O Virtual Results Google Form. The form should be completed by each paddler. This includes both solo paddlers and all relay team members. In recognition of the the numerous countries and time zones that our athletes represent, we have made the results submission form available now through Tuesday, August 8th at 11:59 pm PT.
OPTIONAL LIVE TRACKING WITH DOTVISION
Join the fun on the DotVision interactive map using either the DotVision app to track your paddle or upload your GPX files after your paddle. This is not mandatory and is separate from the Google Form results. It is just a fun way for you, family and friends to view your performance. The direct link to the DotVision event feed is https://mymotion.dotvision.
LIVE TRACKING OPTION #1
Use your phone to track your paddle by downloading the DotVision Motion phone app.
- Download the DotVision Motion app on your phone (iOS or Android) at http://bit.ly/
- Log in or create an account.
- Enter your unique code.
- Name: << Test First Name >> << Test Last Name >>
- Personal Code: << Test State/Region >>
- Skip bib number step.
- Start the tracking at your departure.
- Your paddle will be tracked live on the DotVision platform at https://mymotion.dotvision.
If you have a Garmin or other watch to record your paddle, you can upload your GPX file (after recording) to the DotVision platform at TBD (email email@example.com). Please note that Option #2 does not have live tracking and does not need the Personal Code from above. If you choose Option #2, you still need to enter your results on the M2O Virtual Results Google Form.
About M2O Virtual Edition 4.0
16 miles – Open to ALL paddlers SUP, PRONE,FOIL, OC1, SURFSKI, or anything you can paddle.
- No awards just bragging rights and great schwag.
- Entries include gear and shipping.
The event is a virtual paddle open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE. Recruit your training partners, friends and family. Paddlers will paddle and upload their 16-mile race files anytime during August 4-6 and include conditions and locations. Relay teams up to four paddlers accepted. Don’t want to upload no problem – share your paddle on social media. Race in your favorite M2O jersey or gear. All entrants will be mailed an official M2O swag bag with race t-shirt, race hat and towel. Entry fee includes shipping. Customs fees or duties charged to recipient will be responsibility of the athlete.
Relay teams up to four paddlers accepted. Race in your favorite M2O jersey or gear. All entrants will be mailed an official M2O swag bag with race t-shirt, race hat and towel. Entry fee includes shipping.
Note: Event will be shipping gear in July. Gear for registrants who register after June 1st may not be shipped until post event.
- Please consider using a U.S. address for shipping of M2O virtual gear for faster delivery and cost savings.
- Due to challenges with shipping internationally we will not be able to ship to South America, China or Eastern Europe. We have not been successful at getting prompt deliveries to these locations.
- We ship globally with UPS and FEDEX and locally in the U.S. with USPS.
Any questions regarding shipping please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.