Friday July 22 – Saturday July 23 TBD – Race Registration & Mandatory Check-in
Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant (Kahanamoku Room)
- We will confirm timing of registration for Friday and Saturday once we get closer to event and based on Covid compliance
- Racers are required to attend.
- Boat captains are encouraged to attend to meet team competitors and pick up boat stickers and talk to safety team.
- The process should take no more than 20-30 minutes.
- Race numbers, race jerseys, race packets and final instructions will be issued to all athletes.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all team escort boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts (50% off food with show of race number. Does not include alcohol)
- Additional race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and pick up Registration Packets and key information
- If you cannot make registration, please contact us at email@example.com
Sunday July 24th – Race Day
Mandatory check in and Pre-Race Meeting prior to start of race. Waves will begin at 9 am and confirmed prior to event. NO RACE day entries will be accepted.
Makai Pier (Waimanolo) just North of Makapu’u Beach
Schedule may change slightly due to conditions. Will be finalized prior to race week.
- 7 am Check in
- 8 am Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
- 8:45 Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 9:00 am Solo and Team Paddleboard Start
- 9:30 am Solo and Team SUP Start TBD
- 10:30 am Solo and Team Foil Race Start TBD
SAND ISLAND Northwest Boat Ramp
Schedule may change slightly due to any COVID restrictions at time of race.
- 11:00 am Event Expo and Finish Line pens at Sand Island
- 11:30-12 am Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00 pm Lunch Service Begins
- 1:00 pm Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- Awards Following Elite Presentations
- 4:00 pm Course Closes