Race Registration & Mandatory Check-in
Friday, July 22, 2022, 12pm-4pm
Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant (Kahanamoku Room)
- Racers are required to attend to pick up the registration packet which includes the race stickers, race jersey, t-shirt, hat and final instructions.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts (50% off food with show of race number. Does not include alcohol)
- Additional race shirts, hats and posters can be purchased at registration
- If you cannot make registration, please contact us at email@example.com
Sunday, July 24, 2022 – Race Day
Schedule may change slightly due to conditions.
PRONE/SUP/OC1/OC2/SURFSKI COURSE – 22 MILE
START: MAKAI PIER (WAIMANOLO) JUST NORTH OF MAKAPU’U BEACH
8:30 am – Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Blessing)
9:00 am – Solo and Team Start (Prone, SUP)
9:30 am – Solo and Team (OC1, OC2, Surfski)
FINISH: SAND ISLAND NORTHWEST CORNER OF ISLAND; ADJACENT TO THE MARINE EDUCATION CENTER AND BOAT RAMP. (We will be located where the Outrigger Canoe Clubs are on the beach).
10:00 am – Event Expo Opens
11:30 am – Top Finishers expected at finish line
12:00 pm – Athlete Lunch Service Opens
2:00 pm – Awards
4:00 pm – Wrap Up – Expo Closes
FOIL COURSE – 8 MILE
START: CHINA WALLS IN WATER / FINISH: WINDSOCK KAIMANA BEACH
11:00 am – Foil Start
No race day packet pick up or entry.