Schedule is subject to change.
Thursday, July 27th – Duke’s Waikiki, Duke Room
11am-4pm Check-in/Registration at Duke’s Waikiki
- Racers are required to attend and pick up the registration packet which includes jersey, boat/board stickers, t-shirt, rules and more.
- Boat captains are encouraged to attend to meet athlete(s), pick up boat stickers and talk to the safety team.
- Boat captains receive a t-shirt which can be picked up by the boat captain or athlete.
- Food at Duke’s is 50% off for athletes, boat captains and guests.
Saturday, July 29th – Kaluakoi Condos Grassy Area, Molokai
5:30pm-7pm Mandatory Athlete Meetingl
- Al athletes must attend; no exceptions.
- Final event briefings, instructions and weather check.
- Dinner is $10/athlete (cash only) with proceeds to Molokai’s Youth in Motion.
- There is no food service at Kaluakoi so please plan accordingly.
Sunday, July 30th
Start: Kaluakoi Beach Area, Molokai
5:30am-7am Mandatory GPS pick-up adjacent to Kaluakoi pool
6:45am Pre-Race Pule’ (Hawaiian Blessing)
7:30am Solo and Team Paddleboard (Prone) Start
8:00am Solo and Team SUP Start
9:30am Solo and Team Foil Start
* All start times are subject to change
Finish: Maunalua Bay Beach Park, Oahu
10:00am Event Expo Opens on Oahu
11:30am Top finishers expected at finish
12:00pm Lunch Service Begins
4:00pm Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
6:30pm Awards Party at TBD