2023 Moloka’i 2 O’ahu Paddleboard World Championships is set for July 30th!
We are excited to return to the shores of Moloka’i this summer and crown new World Champions! We have appreciated your patience as we continue to work with the local community of Moloka’i to hold the 24th edition of the M2O! Information regarding the M2O Virtual 4.0 Edition will be launched in early April 2023.
2023 M2O Start List Announced
- The start list was announced on March 10, 2023.
- Entries are sold out, but athletes may register for a wait list as there will be registration attrition.
- For cancellations or changes, email email@example.com.
2023 M2O Registration – OPEN to Prone, SUP, Foil and Wing Foil
- M2O registration window opens February 15th at 8 am Hawaii Time and closes March 5th at 11:59 pm.
- The official START LIST will be posted online no later than March 15th.
- All athletes will received a confirmation email of entry by March 15th.
- The Virtual Edition 4.0 of the Molokai to Oahu Paddleboard World Championships will be confirmed in late March/early April.
2023 M2O Registration – Past M2O Finishers and First-Time Applicants
Be advised that the event registration for Past M2O Finisher and First-Time M2O Applicants may close earlier than March 5th if entries sell out. All entries and inquiries received after sell out or March 5th will be placed on a waitlist. The official START LIST will be posted online no later than March 15th.
Past M2O Finisher –
Athletes who have finished one or more M2O races can register as a solo, 2-person team or 3-person team. Entries not claimed by March 5, 2023 will be rolled down to qualified first-time race applicants. Please be aware that these entries are managed as first come, first served and will be balanced between Prone, SUP and Foil entries.
First-Time M2O Applicant/Entry Request –
First-time athletes with no M2O experience must submit an application (entry request) for review. Entry requests can be for solo, 2-person team or 3-person team. Registration for first-time applicants is not guaranteed and subject to approval by the race committee. Applicants must be able to paddle 10 miles (16.1 K) in two hours. Full refunds will be provided to denied applications. We have allocated a number of first time M2O athlete entries for 2023. Please review the list of questions below that will be asked at the registration and provide important details on racing and history.
There will be a limited number of 3-person team entries available.
The start list will be posted by March 15, 2023 at www.molokai2oahu.com.
Tips for all entrants:
Be prepared to provide the answers to the following registration questions:
1. Have you participated in M2O?
If yes, How many years have you raced M2O?
If yes, What is your fastest M2O finish time?
If yes, What year was this fastest M2O time?
If yes, Describe your recent open ocean race experience and include two recent race results.
If no, Can you paddle ten miles (16.1K) in two hours?
If no, Describe your recent ocean race experience and include two recent race results.
2. What is your estimated 2023 M2O finish time?
3. If registering a team, you must enter the the names and email addresses of your team members and list results from two races for each teammate.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.