We appreciate your patience as we work to secure permits and insurance for the 2021 race while complying with Hawaii’s Covid-19 restrictions and safety protocol. Additional information regarding event registration will be confirmed by March 15, 2021. All past participants will be sent a registration announcement. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
24th Edition – Molokai 2 Oahu Paddleboard World Championships
SAVE THE DATE: JULY 25, 2021
We appreciate your patience as we work to secure permits and insurance for the 2021 race while complying with Hawaii’s Covid-19 restrictions and safety protocol.
Additional information regarding event registration will be confirmed by March 15, 2021. All past participants will be sent a registration announcement.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2021 Registration will be posted by March 15, 2021
2020 Registration Info –
Two Types of Entry:
Past M2O Finisher –
Athletes who have finished one or more M2O races (32 miles) can register as a solo, 2-person team or 3-person team. Entries not claimed by February 15, 2020 will be rolled down to qualified first-time race applicants.
First-Time M2O Applicant/Entry Request –
First-time athletes with no M2O experience must submit an application (entry request) for review. Entry requests can be solo, 2-person teams or 3-person teams. Registration for first-time applicants is not guaranteed and subject to approval by the race committee. Review of such entries will be done promptly and athlete(s) advised. All applicants must be able to paddle 10 miles (16.1 K) in two hours. Full refunds will be provided to denied applications.
- There will be a limited number of 3-person team entries available for PB/SUP only. No 3-Person Foil teams.
- 3-person teams may use unlimited boards for both PB/SUP.
- Unlimited boards are not allowed in the 2-person team relays.
Registration Process for Past Finishers:
- Registration opens Friday, January 15, 2020 at 6am Pacific Time and closes Monday, February 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- The race director may refuse entry to athletes who cannot prove they are capable of paddling ten miles in two hours or less.
- If you need help entering, please contact email@example.com.
Application Process for First-Time M2O Applicants
- First-time athletes with no M2O experience must submit an application (entry request) for review.
- Registration for first-time applicants is not guaranteed and subject to approval by the race committee.
- Applications will be approved or denied by race committee.
- The start list will be posted within 3 weeks of Registration opening.
- Full refunds will be provided to denied applications.
- No paper entries will be accepted.
- If you need help entering or want to be placed on the wait list (after Registration closes)- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing and Paddler Requirements
- $375 for solo*
- $750 for 2 person teams*
- $1,125 for 3 person teams*
*$25 per person price increase for entries received after the February 16th close date. ($400 solo, $800 2-person, $1,200 3-person)
- Entry fee includes event t-shirt, race jersey, lunch and refreshments at the finish and one awards dinner ticket. Extra dinner tickets are $40.00.
- Paddlers are required to submit their escort boat captain info online by July 1, 2020.
- Athletes under 18 years old must have a youth waiver submitted.
- No one under the age of 13 will be permitted to race.
There are three divisions. Paddleboards(Prone), Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP), and FOIL. The Prone and SUP disciplines will have individual stock and unlimited classes, women’s stock and UL classes, and 2-persons and 3-person relays in stock. Top 3 PB/SUP across the line will be etched on the perpetual trophy.
FOIL is an open division in male solo, female solo, and 2-person team.
2021 Virtual Edition – Registration and info to follow March 2021
Open to ALL paddlers SUP, PRONE,FOIL, OC1, SURFSKI, or anything you can paddle. NO awards just bragging rights and great schwag.
ANYTHING GOES. Each athlete is purchasing an event package that includes the swag bag of M2O goodies and then also the ability to upload their 16 mile paddle to our website for bragging rights. You can team up with friends and family to relay – no problem. In the end we just ask for the final upload race weekend to include WHERE you paddled, WHAT you paddled and with WHOM you paddled with if doing a relay. Time and conditions also for more bragging rights.
Any questions please contact email@example.com