Entry requirements: The race director may refuse entry to anyone who cannot prove they are capable of paddling five miles in less than one hour. Please fill out race history in the entry blank. Any team or individual that has not rounded Kawaihoa Point after 9 hours or by 4pm will be picked up by their escort boat and brought to the finish line.
Divisions Paddleboards and Stand Up Paddleboards. Both disciplines will have individual stock and unlimited classes, women’s stock and UL classes, and 2-persons and 3-person relays in stock. See entry blank for age group divisions. Top 3 across the line will be etched on the perpetual trophy.
Online Registration Closes July 1st
Registration is complete with the following steps completed and info in hand to race director/office by July 1st. Drop Dead date is July 1st. If these four steps are not completed by July 1st, late entries will be dropped to the bottom of the wait list and advance the first person on the waitlist into the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Online registration complete
- Money in full
- Online waiver checked
- Boat info submitted with boat waiver signed by escort driver/captain by July 1st. The boat waiver can be mailed, faxed or scanned and emailed to the race office.
Event will confirm your entry via email upon receipt of steps 1-3. The event has the right to decline entries due to lack of experience or merits and will be based solely on the safety and longevity of the event. Athlete will be notified directly from race director immediately or asked to submit verification of ability in timely matter.
If your entry is denied by the race director for not having met the physical standards set by the event you will be refunded in full minus $25 for process and handling up until the July 1st deadline. If you have any questions regarding physical standards, please contact the race director.
- You may pull from the event and request a refund via email up until July 1st and the event will refund you in full minus the $25 handling fee.
- After July 1st an athlete may pull from the event and request a refund via email up until July 15th and the event will refund athlete in full minus the $50. (email@example.com)
- No refunds will be issued after July 15th
- No waitlist athletes will advance to official start list after July 15th.