NEW: The Foil race will be held at 10 am on Sunday, July 28, 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the password to access registration.
PB/SUP Registration opens March 7, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) and closes March 24, 2019 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). The start list will be posted by April 1, 2019. To obtain a password for wait list entry after March 24th, contact email@example.com.
NEW: Foil registration opened March 28th. The Foil race will be held on the Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 11am. Interested athletes for Foil Solo and Foil 2-Person Relay should email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to registration. Foil athletes are encouraged to register ASAP as registration will close once the race reaches it’s total athlete capacity.
Two Types of Entry:
Past M2O Finisher –
Athletes who have finished one or more M2O races can register as a solo or 2-person team. Entries not claimed by March 24th will be rolled down to qualified first-time race applicants.
First-Time M2O Applicant/Entry Request –
First-time athletes with no M2O experience must submit an application (entry request) for review. Entry requests are limited to solo and 2-person teams. Registration for first-time applicants is not guaranteed and subject to approval by the race committee. Applicants must be able to paddle 10 miles (16.1 K) in two hours. Full refunds will be provided to denied applications.
- There will be a limited number of 3-person team entries available for PB/SUP once the solo/2-person start list is posted.
- To request an approval code for a 3-person team, email your detailed requests to email@example.com.
Registration Process for Past Finishers:
- PB/SUP Registration opens March 6, 2019 at 6am PST and closes Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT
- The race director may refuse entry to athletes who cannot prove they are capable of paddling ten miles in two hours or less.
- If you need help entering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Process for First-Time M2O Applicants
- First-time athletes with no M2O experience must submit an application (entry request) for review.
- Registration for first-time applicants is not guaranteed and subject to approval by the race committee.
- Applications will be approved or denied by race committee
- The start list will be posted on April 1, 2019
- Full refunds will be provided to denied applications.
- Registration opens March 6, 2019 at 6am PST and closes Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT
- No paper entries will be accepted.
- If you need help entering or want to be placed on the wait list (after March 24th), please contact email@example.com.
Pricing and Paddler Requirements
- $375 for solo
- $750 for 2 person teams
- $1125 for 3 person teams
- Entry fee includes event t-shirt, race jersey, lunch and refreshments at the finish and one awards dinner ticket. Extra dinner tickets are $40.00.
- Paddlers are required to submit their escort boat captain info online by July 1, 2019
- Athletes under 18 years old must have a youth waiver submitted.
- No one under the age of 13 will be permitted to race. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Paddleboards and Stand Up Paddleboards. Both disciplines will have individual stock and unlimited classes, women’s stock and UL classes, and 2-persons and 3-person relays in stock. Top 3 PB/SUP across the line will be etched on the perpetual trophy. Foil is an open division.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org