March 15th: Online Registration Opens
There are a limited number of spaces in the race. Entries will be based on date received and acceptance by final race staff. If there are any immediate questions on entry the race staff will reach out for more information.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR – all solo athletes that have NOT done the race before either solo or on a team will be confirmed by April 15th. Included in this pool are athletes that have finished the race in excess of 7.5 hours in their most recent race. If this is the first time you have applied for the event please understand the demand and get your entries in early for consideration.
ALL ENTRANTS will be subject to review by the race committee prior to entry being accepted. if the race committee has any questions they will reach out to athlete. RACE HISTORY is paramount and will be the key factor in final selection. Another benchmark will be the ability to paddle 10 miles in 2 hours. The race will sell out. Please plan accordingly.
ANY questions please contact the race at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 1st: Registration CLOSES
No late entries will be accepted.
All incomplete entries will need to be completed by this date or will be officially rejected. Spots that become available at this time will become available to athletes on waiting list. Athletes on the wait list will be informed and given ample time to secure their escort boat. All athletes/teams on the wait list must have all their info on file at time of being listed on wait list.
July 15th: Complete race field to be posted online
July 24th: Race Registration and MANDATORY Check In
- Location: Dukes Restaurant Waikiki (Duke Room)
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00PM ( you may come anytime during the day)
MANDATORY racers check in on Oahu at Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant
- Racers & Boat Captains are required to attend.
- The process should take no more than 15-30 minutes.
- Race numbers, race packets and final instructions will be issued to racers at this time.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts.
- Additional Race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and CHECK IN!
July 26th: Pre-Race
- Pre-Race Meeting
- Location: Kaluakoi Beach Area
- Time: July 27th, 5:30-7 PM
- Description: Final event briefings, instructions and weather check. ALL racers are encouraged to attend.
- Dinner: Dinner will be offered to athletes, friends and boat captains for $10. No dinner tickets will be sold. Please prepare to pay in cash. There is no food service at Kaluakoi. Please plan accordingly.
July 27th: Race Day
- 6:45 AM Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 7:30 AM SOLO and Team Paddleboard Division Start
- 8:00 AM SOLO and Team SUP Division Start
- 10:00 AM Event Expo Opens on Oahu
- 11:30 Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00 PM Lunch Service Begins
- 2:00 PM Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- 4:00 PM Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
- 6:30 PM -9:00 PM Awards Party at Outrigger Canoe Club* Awards
*The Awards Party is FREE for paddlers, guests are $30 each (dinner includes 2 Kona Brewing Drafts).
Tickets will be distributed at the door at the Outrigger Canoe club starting at 6:00.