July 24th: Race Registration and MANDATORY Check In
- Location: Dukes Restaurant Waikiki (Duke Room)
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00PM ( you may come anytime during this timeframe)
MANDATORY racers check in on Oahu at Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant
- Racers & Boat Captains are required to attend.
- The process should take no more than 15-30 minutes.
- Race numbers, race packets and final instructions will be issued to racers at this time.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts.
- Additional Race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and CHECK IN!
July 26th: Pre-Race
- Pre-Race Meeting
- Location: Kaluakoi Beach Area
- Time: July 26th, 5:30-7 PM
- Description: Final event briefings, instructions and weather check. ALL racers are encouraged to attend.
- Dinner: Dinner will be offered to athletes, friends and boat captains for $10. No dinner tickets will be sold. Please prepare to pay in cash. There is no food service at Kaluakoi. Please plan accordingly.
July 27th: Race Day
- 6:45 AM Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 7:30 AM SOLO and Team Paddleboard Division Start
- 8:00 AM SOLO and Team SUP Division Start
- 10:00 AM Event Expo Opens on Oahu
- 11:30 Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00 PM Lunch Service Begins
- 2:00 PM Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- 4:00 PM Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
- 6:00 PM -9:00 PM Awards Party at Outrigger Canoe Club* Awards
*The Awards Party is FREE for paddlers, guests are $30 each (dinner includes two Kona Brewing beers).
Tickets will be distributed at the door at the Outrigger Canoe club starting at 6:00.