March 15th: Online Registration Opens
There are a limited number of spaces in the race and entries will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. All entrants will be subject to review by the race committee prior to entry being accepted. ANY questions please contact the race at email@example.com
July 1st: Registration CLOSES
No late entries will be accepted.
All incomplete entries will need to be completed by this date or will be officially rejected. Spots that become available at this time will become available to athletes on waiting list. Athletes on the wait list will be informed and given ample time to secure their entry. All athletes/teams on the wait list must have all their info on file at time of being listed on wait list.
July 15th: Complete field to be posted online
July 25th: Race Registration and MANDATORY Check In
- Location: Dukes Restaurant Waikiki (Duke Room)
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00PM ( you may come anytime during the day)
MANDATORY racers check in on Oahu at Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant
- Racers & Boat Captains are required to attend.
- The process should take no more than 15 minutes.
- Race numbers, race packets and final instructions will be issued to racers at this time.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts.
- Additional Race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and CHECK IN!
July 27th: Pre-Race
- Pre-Race Meeting
- Location: Kaluakoi Beach Area
- Time: July 27th, 5:30-7 PM
- Description: Final event briefings, instructions and weather check. ALL racers are encouraged to attend.
- Dinner: Dinner will be offered to athletes, friends and boat captains for $10. No dinner tickets will be sold. Please prepare to pay in cash. There is no food service at Kaluakoi. Please plan accordingly.
July 28th: Race Day
- 6:45 AM Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 7:30 AM SOLO and Team Paddleboard Division Start
- 8:00 AM SOLO and Team SUP Division Start
- 10:00 AM Event Expo Opens on Oahu
- 11:30 Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00 PM Lunch Service Begins
- 2:00 PM Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- 4:00 PM Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
- 6:00 PM Awards Party at Outrigger Canoe Club* Awards and Entertainment The event is SOLD OUT as of 7/19/2013.
*The Awards Party is FREE for paddlers, guests are $30 each (dinner includes 2 Kona Brewing Drafts). Tickets will be distributed at the awards night. All Paddlers will be given a ticket. TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT for the AWARDS NIGHT.