The 2020/2021 M2O events have been cancelled. Below is a schedule from 2019.
Thurs, July 25:
Race Registration & Mandatory Check-in
Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant (Duke Room)
- Time: Thurs, July 22nd, 11:00am – 4:00pm (You can come anytime during this time frame).
- Racers are required to attend.
- Boat captains are encouraged to attend to meet racer and pick up boat stickers and talk to safety team.
- The process should take no more than 20-30 minutes.
- Race numbers, race packets and final instructions will be issued to racers.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts (50% off food in 2021)
- Additional race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and CHECK IN!
Saturday, July 27:
Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
Kaluakoi Beach Area, Molokai
- Time: July 24th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm MANDATORY
- Description: Final event briefings, instructions and weather check. ALL racers are expected to attend. FINAL timing and GPS updates will be handled at that time.
- Dinner: Dinner will be offered to athletes, friends and boat captains for $10. Please prepare to pay in cash. Proceeds go to YOUTH IN MOTION in Molokai. There is no food service at Kaluakoi. Please plan accordingly.
Sunday, July 28:
- 6:45 am Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 7:30 am Solo and Team Paddleboard Start
- 8:00 am Solo and Team SUP Start
- 9:30 am Solo and Team Foil Race Start
Maunalua Bay Beach Park, Oahu
- 10:00 am Event Expo Opens on Oahu at Maunalua Bay Beach Park
- 11:30 am Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00 pm Lunch Service Begins
- 2:00 pm Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- 4:00 pm Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Awards Party at Outrigger Canoe Club* Awards
*The Awards Party is FREE for paddlers, guests will be an additional cost. Dinner includes two Kona Brewing beers. Tickets will be distributed at the door at the Outrigger Canoe club starting at 6:00 pm.
Limited quantity will be sold. Any questions please email email@example.com.